Friday, September 24, 2010

HOORAY FOR THE BLOG

YAY!  I have finally found the motivation to start the famous blog I have been promising for months now...and by motivation, I mean lack of motivation to do anything more productive with my day.  This blog will have no doubt have spelling errors, grammatical errors and vulgar language.  If you know me, you won't be at all surprised by my "lady-like" speech.  I can't guarantee this is will be funny or even a good blog....but it will be real, it will be honest, and if nothing else it will give you a glimpse into the lives of the Olson House.  My husband and I keep joking that this is the "Olson House: where vaginas go to die."  I am definitely out numbered with a husband, two little boys and one more boy on the way, but I am the Queen of the castle.  So follow along and enjoy...or don't.  Something tells me this blog will be like a train wreak- you know- when you want to look away and you just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment