Wednesday, September 29, 2010

crappy


So I am having a hell of time with this blog ordeal. Apparently the is some sort of bug that is refusing to allow me (and many others) to upload pictures and videos.....worked fine a few days ago and now it's crap. After reading several help forums I had to change a billion settings to some old school crap! We shall see how well this work. It's not nearly as easy to upload pics, so hopefully I can switch back to the old way before long. Always something to chap my ass....



Here is a belly picture at 30 weeks!




1 comment:

  1. I use Windows Live Writer to post on my blog and, while not perfect, it's WAY easier than doing it straight through the Blogger site. It was really easy to set up and I haven't had any problems yet. The crap we go through to let people see pictures, right? Sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete